What is Cerezen?
Cerezen is a revolutionary medical device that effectively treats jaw pain and symptoms associated with teeth grinding and clenching. These conditions are collectively known as Temporomandibular Disorders or TMD.
The two custom-made, 3D printed hollow inserts sit in each ear canal; the nearest access point to the temporomandibular joint. While the pain relief Cerezen provides is profound, the inserts themselves are discrete and almost invisible. With small tabs for easy insertion and removal, they’re comfortable to wear because they’re custom made only for you.
Teeth Grinding and Jaw Pain Explained
Excessive teeth grinding or jaw clenching – also called bruxism – can damage the teeth and cause a number of different painful symptoms. Collectively, these are often referred to as temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD).
- Symptoms of TMD include
- Pain in the chewing muscles and/or jaw joint
- Radiating pain in the face, jaw or neck
- Jaw muscle pain or stiffness
- Aching pain in and around the ears
- Limited jaw movement or locking
- Painful jaw clicking, popping or grinding when opening or
closing the mouth
- Headaches or migraines
- A change in the way the upper and lower teeth fit together